Sunday, November 11, 2007

#23 The End! or a New Beginning?


Well I made it!
I was reluctant at first to commence this program, but I have actually found it has brought out some of my creative skills. It was fun to dress up my blog with pictures and I was amazed that I worked out how to do nearly all the tasks by myself. I worked through my course at home without help from my work colleagues. When at work, we would also have fun looking at each others progress.
I have learnt a lot of new skills, concepts, tools etc. from the internet, that I would never have attempted to look at on my own. Many aspects of this Learning 2.0 program will hopefully be put to use for my own personal and professional development. I foresee in the future that we could provide more informative internet classes for our clients.

No comments: